First Aid and Low Voltage Rescue trainers, we’re looking for you.
Put your life-saving skills to work by becoming a Trainer with Emergency First Aid.
Who are we
Based in Gladstone Park and considered by many to be Melbourne’s premier first aid training provider, Emergency First Aid P/L offers its nationally accredited courses in 13 different locations in the greater Melbourne area.
Your duties and responsibilities:
• Conducting training and assessment: (planning, monitoring, delivering and assessing training) according to Emergency First Aid Pty Ltd guidelines
• You must have relevant industry knowledge and experience, be professional, friendly, supportive and dynamic.
• Be responsible for maintaining, managing and storing all assigned equipment and resources.
• Ensure AQTF Quality Indicator – Learner Questionnaires are distributed to students and completed at end of every course.
• You are to attend scheduled staff meetings and participate in professional development as required.
Successful applicants MUST have:
· Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110 or TAE40116) or a Diploma or higher in adult education.
· UET30621 – Certificate III in ESI – Distribution Overhead (LVR Trainers Only)
· vocational competencies at least to the level being delivered and assessed
· current industry skills directly relevant to the training and assessment being provided, and
· current knowledge and skills in vocational training and learning that informs their training and assessment
· current Working with Children Check
· Additional requirements:
– A current driver’s license
– Your own reliable vehicle
– email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.
Job Types: Contract