HELPING TO BUILD A NATION OF CONFIDENT FIRST AIDERS UNLIMITED BY AGE, ABILITY OR OCCUPATION.
As a Registered Training Organisation (RTO 21703) our First Aid courses are nationally accredited, which means you can take them with you wherever you are living in Australia.
It also means that you will need to ‘update’ or ‘refresh’ your qualification/s from time to time. Some qualifications are valid for 3 years whilst others like CPR, will need to be refreshed annually.
To find out more information about the course simply click the course of interest.
Changes to this years courses.
- HLTAID001 Becomes HLTAID009
Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- HLTAID002 Becomes HLTAID010
Provide Basic Emergency Life Support
- HLTAID003 Becomes HLTAID011
Provide First Aid
- HLTAID004 Becomes HLTAID012
Provide First Aid in an education and care setting
- HLTAID005 Becomes HLTAID014
Provide Advance First Aid
- HLTAID006 Becomes HLTAID015
Provide Advanced Resuscitation and oxygen therapy
- UETTDRRF06 becomes UETDRRF004
From here you will find (click to jump straight there);
- Corporate Onsite First Aid Bookings – Book Training at the venue of your choice.
- HLTAID009 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- HLTAID009 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation – Low contact Zoom Classes
- HLTAID010 Provide Basic Emergency Life Support
- HLTAID010 Provide Basic Emergency Life Support – Low contact Zoom Classes
- HLTAID011 – Provide First Aid
- HLTAID011 – Provide First Aid – Low contact Zoom Classes
- HLTAID012 – Provide an Emergency First Aid Response in an Education and Care setting.
- HLTAID014 – Provide Advanced First Aid
- HLTAID015 – Provide Advanced Resuscitation
- UETDRRF004 (Prev. UETTDRRF06) – Perform rescue from a Live Panel (LVR) inc CPR
- UETDRRF004 (Prev. UETTDRRF06 ) – Perform rescue from a Live Panel (LVR) inc CPR & Provide First Aid
- Little One’s First Aid
- 10710NAT – Allergy and Anaphylaxis