Dog First Aid Kit by Emergency First Aid Pty Ltd
As experts in the field of First Aid we have learnt a thing or two about what makes a First Aid Kit good. So we have designed a Dog First Aid kit with you and your dog especially in mind.
Items within our Dog First Aid kit:
• It is all stored in a clip lock container for easy of carrying, but also so you can give fluids or seal in evidence of poisoning or the like.
• Vet contact details sticker on the lid for easy of notification to your Vet
• 2 X pairs of Latex free first aid gloves, to fit you and anyone else likely to be involved.
• 4 X Saline
• 20 X Gauze swabs
• 4 X non-stick dressings, different sizes, the big one can be cut to size
• 2 X Vet-wrap rolls, coloured self-adherent conforming bandages
• 1 X Micropore strapping tape
• 2 X confirming bandage rolls (for use under the Vet wrap)
• 1 X Emergency foil blanket
• 1 X Tweezers
• 1X Nurse Scissors (one side pointed, the other side rounded cutting blades)
• 1 X Trauma Shears (they can cut cloth, bandages, leads, muzzle ect)
• 2 X plastic bags
• 2 X plastic syringes (5ml and 10ml)
• 1 X Hand sanitizer (human use only)
• 1 X Styptic powder/pencil (helps to stop bleeds, especially related to toenail injuries)
• 3 X single use water soluble Lubricant
We recommend that you also have available to complete your First Aid requirements:
1 X Woollen or other firm material blanket
1 X small Torch (head-mounted torches are very useful)
1 x Muzzle to fit your dog
1 X Lead to fit your dog
Your dog’s individual needs such as auto-injectors, antihistamines or any other medication that your dog may require at short notice.